Our Riesling from the “Bernkasteler Land”, vintage 2019. A characteristic Riesling, whose concise slate minerality is rounded off by fine yellow fruits. Typically striking acidity interplaying with fresh apple and delicate peach. Developed in co-production with winemaker Axel Pauly.
- Kolonne Null - Dealcoholized wine - Riesling 2019 - Edition Pauly (0,75 L)
- Alcoholfree - Vegan - Low-calorie - Glutenfree
- Acidity: 8.3 g/L
- Vintage: 2019
- Grape variety: Riesling
- Serving Temperature: 6 - 8 °C
- Dealcoholized wine
- Ingredients: dealcoholized wine, sucrose, carbon dioxide, preservative: sulphur dioxide
- Nutrition information per 100 ml: energy value 81 kJ / 19 kcal, carbohydrates 2.9 g (of which sugar 2.9 g)
- Contains negligible Amounts of fat, saturated fatty acids, protein***, salt
- contains sulfites
- Histamine tested: < 0.101 mg/L
** applies for deliveries within Germany,
for delivery times for other countries
please see the button with the shipping information.
*** this is NOT animal protein, but vegetable protein, which derives from the grapes.