Our Riesling Wine 2019, with typical local minerality and crisp acidity.
In co-production with the VDP house Kruger Rumpf.
Typical local minerality and crisp acidity with hints of yellow fruits and stone fruit.
Best served cold at 6-8 °C.
- Kolonne Null - dealcoholized wine - Riesling 2018 0,75 L
- Alcoholfree - vegan - low-calorie - glutenfree
- Acidity: 7.2 g/L
- Origin: Nahe
- Vintage: 2018
- Grape variety: Riesling
- Serving Temperature: 6 - 8 °C
- Ingredients: dealcoholized wine, sucrose, carbon dioxide, preservative: sulphur dioxide
- Nutrition information per 100 ml: energy value 66 kJ / 16 kcal, carbohydrates 3.1 g (of which sugar 3.1 g)
- Contains negligible Amounts of fat, saturated fatty acids, protein***, salt
- contains sulfites
- Histamine tested: < 0.01 mg/L
** applies for deliveries within Germany,
for delivery times for other countries
please see the button with the shipping information.
*** this is NOT animal protein, but vegetable protein, which derives from the grapes.